A well maintained asphalt surface that is treated properly and serviced in a routine manner can enjoy increased longevity beyond that of typical asphalt paving. One of the most popular methods of service is Sealcoating. Applying a seal coat to a parking lot will protect it from the elements while also enhancing its general appearance. It will also stop moisture and automotive oils and chemicals from penetrating into the paving. This greatly reduces the chances of the asphalt incurring damage over time. Sealcoating has made many advancements over the years, and National Pavement Partners is utilizing these advancements all over the nation!
- Sealcoating protects your investment from harmful UV Rays, traffic, and chemicals that cause harm to asphalt.
- Sealcoating can double the lifespan of an asphalt parking lot
- There are different application methods to sealcoating: squeegee, or spray or a combination of the two.
- Provides a fresh new look to your property or investment
- Lifespan is 2-4 Years
We also utilize the latest Liquid Road application methods to ensure the greatest possible longevity for the paved surfaces that might need it. Once finished, these asphalt surfaces are stronger, more durable, and look just as great as they might have when they were first installed. If you have any questions about any of these methods or are considering one of them for our property, be sure to give us a call. Our staff can help you determine which application may be best suited for your needs.
- A high-performance mineral and fiber reinforced asphalt emulsion blended with polymers and special surfactants for superior adhesion, flexibility, and durability.
- Can be described as a cross between Slurry Seal and Sealcoating.
- Emulsion based product with Squeegee applied product.
- Large and small fillers allow a thick surface coating that is smooth.
- Lifespan 3-6 years.
Let National Pavement Partners evaluate your asphalt investment and decide which surface treatment is best for you!